1. Are the artworks you sell hand-painted or canvas prints?
We only sell 100% hand-painted oil paintings on canvas, no prints or canvas transfer.
2. Are the painings ready to hang?
Yes, paintings are gallery wrapped with all accessories.
3. What is the shipping cost and deivery time?
We offer worldwide free shipping by EMS, the estimated delivery time is 5-7 business days. We will also provide tracking number for you to check the status online.
4. What if paintings are damaged during the shipping process.
The chance that your purchase will arrive damaged is very low, because we use special packing materials for safe and careful transportation to ensure secure delivery and prevent possible damages. In case when your purchase does arrive damaged through our fault, we will exchange your purchase or refund you the money. All artworks are send insured, and a transportation company will repair damages, if they occur. Please, contact us to get the details.
5. Will their be any import duty or taxes on my painting?
The Harmonized Tariff Schedule of the United States (2000) declares that there is NO import duty on:
1) "Paintings, drawings, and pastels, executed entirely by hand ... framed or not framed" (Heading 9701 & Subheading 9701.10.00); 2) "Original engravings, prints and lithographs, framed or not framed" (Subheading 9702.00.00); & "Original sculptures and statuary, in any material" (Subheading 9703.00.00). In most countries, hand-painted oil on canvas are duty free. Please contact the Customs Service in your country directly as policies may vary.
6. Can i cancel my order?
You can cancel your order, but only before we have sent out the paintings.
7. What is your return policy?
We have 30 days money back guarantee. If you are not happy with the paintings you received, you can return it back(shipping cost is on your side), but make sure they are in good condition with original package. We will refund you the money while receiving the artwork.